Monotheism is a natural instinct placed into the people by God (Quran 30:30). All messengers since Adam have preached one and the same message, "Worship God alone". This is the First Commandment in all the scriptures, including the Old Testament, the New Testament, and this Final Testament.
Monotheism & the First Commandment
- The First Pillar of Submission: "Laa Elaaha Ella Allah" (No god except God), from Quran the Final Testament, Authorized English Version, by Rashad Khalifa, Ph.D.
- God's Religion - Monotheism.
Concept of Monotheism Since Ancient Times
- Worship GOD Alone
- There is no god beside God
- The First Commandment and its Mathematical Coding
- The Believers' Shahadah
- What was the Prophet's shahadah?
- GOD: There is no other god beside Him
- Idol Worship, Unforgivable
Sin, Includes section on Types of Idols.
- What is Idolatry
Worship Comes in Different Forms
Message and Idol Worship
and the Trinity
- Majority of those who believe in God - end up committing Idol
- Property as an Idol: Lessons from human-caused disasters